Swim with Manatees!
Spring Break Special – Now Only $59.00 – ALL Gear Included!
When you join Fun 2 Dive on this privileged manatee swim experience it’s all about your satisfaction. Professional staff with vast knowledge of the manatees, in-water guides to assist you and photograph your experience, quality, clean snorkeling equipment and safe comfortable Coast Guard approved tour boats are just a few of the reasons why, since 1995, tens of thousands of people from all over the world have put their trust in Fun 2 Dive Manatee Tours. Sharing this 5 star rated privileged experience with you is what all of us at Fun 2 Dive Manatee Tours commit ourselves to. We legally operate our manatee swim tours under permit of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service. We staff eco educated and friendly in-water manatee tour guides to ensure a positive experience for both you and the gentle manatees. Your in-water manatee tour guide will be with you to ensure that you have the most memorable swim with the manatees experience possible. Your guide will photograph your manatee snorkel tour from beginning to end using a high definition digital underwater camera. These digital tour photographs will be available to you in the gift shop at the conclusion of your manatee swim experience. We would like to personally invite you on one of our amazing tours to swim with the manatees, we assure you an experience of a lifetime!
Daily Manatee Tours are conducted year round at 7:00 am, 10:00 am, & 1:00 pm daily
VIP Manatee Tours are conducted at 7:30 am, 10:30 am, & 1:30 pm daily.
Sunset Manatee Tours are conducted at 4:00 pm when conditions allow. Please call to request if you are unable to reserve online – 352-228-2279
Why you should consider us as your guide:
- We price our small group tours to be competitive with companies running tours with twice as many people on a boat. No need to pay a premium for a small group trip.
- Our swim with manatees tours are legally conducted under permit of the
United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS).
- All tours to swim with manatees are semi-private small groups with no more than 6-9
participants per boat.
- Our manatee swim tour boats are enclosed in the winter months to keep
you comfortable and warm.
- Our advertised pricing includes everything that you will need for your
tour, no hidden fees or upcharges for gear, parking, fuel, etc!
- Quality snorkel gear and wetsuits, cleaned, sanitized, and dried after
each use and included in advertised manatee tour pricing.
- Our captains are licensed by the United States Coast Guard.
- All staff randomly drug tested and enrolled in national drug testing
- Our manatee tour guides are in the water with you to assist and to take
photographs of you throughout the duration of your manatee tour.
- Photographs from your trip are available immediately upon conclusion of
your manatee tour, no need to wait.
- Our manatee swim tours are prioritized for quality not quantity. We are
a 5-star rated facility dedicated to providing our guests experiences
of a lifetime.
- Indoor climate controlled changing rooms, full gift shop, free parking,
free hot chocolate, coffee, and tea upon arrival.
- and… We LOVE manatees and we love sharing this amazing
privilege with you!!
Fun 2 Dive manatee tour center and gift shop is located in the heart of downtown Crystal River, Florida along the shores of the beautiful spring fed Kings Bay Manatee Refuge. You will find us at 135 NE 3rd St in the historic Bay-Side district. You can easily and securely reserve your swim with the manatees tour from our website using our secure and encrypted reservation system. You can view availability, consider the different manatee tour options available, and book your trip quickly and easily just by clicking the Book your Adventure button found directly below. The staff at Fun 2 Dive Manatee Tours would like to Thank You! for considering us as your guide on this most amazing manatee adventure. If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to contact us by email, by using the contact form at the bottom of the page or during business hours at 866-922-DIVE (3483).